When mature eggs are retrieved from the ovaries using a fine needle. This procedure is done vaginally and the needle is guided by ultrasound. Follicular fluid is aspirated and the egg is identified by an embryologist using a microscope.
- Circle Surrogacy to hold consultations with prospective parents in Dublin on 8th and 9th September 2018
- New meeting dates September to November 2018
- New groups for Men and Pregnancy/Parenting after Fertility Treatment
- Fertility information evening Institut Marques Clane
- NISIG issues response to RTE Drivetime segment on Donor Conception