When mature eggs are retrieved from the ovaries using a fine needle. This procedure is done vaginally and the needle is guided by ultrasound. Follicular fluid is aspirated and the egg is identified by an embryologist using a microscope.
- Contemporary Issues in Family Formation – Conference Friday September 1st 2017
- Congratulations Clare on completing the VHI Dublin Mini Marathon!
- Surrogacy highlighted on Today with Sean O’Rourke
- Cancelled – Surrogacy Meeting Saturday 1st July
- The both of us are his daddies – three surrogacy stories shared in the Irish Times