This is similar to GIFT except the eggs are fertilized in the laboratory and replaced in the Fallopian Tube via laparoscopy the day after the sperm and eggs have been mixed.
- Circle Surrogacy to hold private consultations in Dublin March 13-14th
- The Surrogacy & Fertility Law team from Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan invite you to a Surrogacy Information Evening in Galway 21st February
- NISIG Dublin General Support Meeting February 16th 2019
- NISIG Support Group Meeting in Cork February 8th 2019
- NISIG holds Family Conversations: Donor Talks February 3rd 2019 in Dublin