The removal of microscopic bits of the testicular tissue from men with very poor sperm production. Immature sperm are recovered from the tissue and injected into the egg using ICSI.
- Westmeath Fine Gael Candidate speaks about being a surrogate
- Lunchtime Live with Ciara Kelly focuses on infertility the week of 27th May
- Together FM to speak with NISIG Saturday June 1st at 1pm
- POSTPONED – NISIG Surrogacy Support Group Meeting 29th June 2019
- NISIG Support Group Meeting in Dublin 22nd June 2019