This means that the couple has conceived in the past, with or without this having resulted in a birth, but are unable to do so again in spite of having tried for a year or more.
- Contemporary Issues in Family Formation – Conference Friday September 1st 2017
- Congratulations Clare on completing the VHI Dublin Mini Marathon!
- Surrogacy highlighted on Today with Sean O’Rourke
- Cancelled – Surrogacy Meeting Saturday 1st July
- The both of us are his daddies – three surrogacy stories shared in the Irish Times