This means that the couple has conceived in the past, with or without this having resulted in a birth, but are unable to do so again in spite of having tried for a year or more.
- Midland Regional Hospital Portlaoise Service of Remembrance 14th October
- DCN Ireland to host meeting Sunday 14th October in Malahide
- Miscarriage Association Annual Service of Remembrance 11th November
- NISIG General Support Meeting on October 20th
- Becoming a Family with the Help of a Donor on 10th November, 2018