NUI Galway are currently working on a project, “Re(al) Productive Justice” seeking to make visible the experiences of disabled people around fertility, contraception, abortion, pregnancy and childbirth, and parenting. They are exploring the laws and policies around reproductive justice in Ireland and gathering the stories of lived experiences from persons with disabilities around Ireland. They then intend to create a toolkit of best practice for health and social care professionals. If you are wish to see more information on the project see http://realproductivejustice.com or if you are interested in part-taking in this project please contact Jenny on email@example.com
- Support Meetings will be held on-line during these uncertain times. Cork Meeting 03-Apr-2020 at 20:00 will be the initial support meeting to go on-line. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting details.
- Why Clinics are taking a precautionary approach on IVF treatments during the Covid-19 outbreak.
- YOUR SURROGACY JOURNEY IN IRELAND
- The Late, Late Show (28-Feb-2020) interview with Rosanna Davison
- The issuing of PPS numbers to couples returning to Ireland from Ukraine with their child born through surrogacy