This gland is stimulated by the hypothalamus and controls all hormonal functions. Located at the base of the brain just below the hypothalamus, it controls many major hormonal factories throughout the body, including the gonads (ovaries and testes), the adrenal glands and the thyroid gland.
- Westmeath Fine Gael Candidate speaks about being a surrogate
- Lunchtime Live with Ciara Kelly focuses on infertility the week of 27th May
- Together FM to speak with NISIG Saturday June 1st at 1pm
- POSTPONED – NISIG Surrogacy Support Group Meeting 29th June 2019
- NISIG Support Group Meeting in Dublin 22nd June 2019