A female sex hormone produced by the ovaries. Oestrogen is responsible for the development of the secondary feminine sex characteristics, which include breasts, rounded hips, and pubic hair. Together with progesterone, oestrogen regulates the changes that occur with each monthly period and prepares the uterus for pregnancy.
- Midland Regional Hospital Portlaoise Service of Remembrance 14th October
- DCN Ireland to host meeting Sunday 14th October in Malahide
- Miscarriage Association Annual Service of Remembrance 11th November
- NISIG General Support Meeting on October 20th
- Becoming a Family with the Help of a Donor on 10th November, 2018