A female sex hormone produced by the ovaries. Oestrogen is responsible for the development of the secondary feminine sex characteristics, which include breasts, rounded hips, and pubic hair. Together with progesterone, oestrogen regulates the changes that occur with each monthly period and prepares the uterus for pregnancy.
- Westmeath Fine Gael Candidate speaks about being a surrogate
- Lunchtime Live with Ciara Kelly focuses on infertility the week of 27th May
- Together FM to speak with NISIG Saturday June 1st at 1pm
- POSTPONED – NISIG Surrogacy Support Group Meeting 29th June 2019
- NISIG Support Group Meeting in Dublin 22nd June 2019