A female sex hormone produced by the ovaries. Oestrogen is responsible for the development of the secondary feminine sex characteristics, which include breasts, rounded hips, and pubic hair. Together with progesterone, oestrogen regulates the changes that occur with each monthly period and prepares the uterus for pregnancy.
- Institut Marquès launch the first national study of sperm in Ireland
- NISIG Support Meetings Calendar Updated for 2019
- DCNI meeting and event dates for 2019
- PKHL Solicitors to hold Surrogacy and Fertility Law Legal Advice Clinic 12th December in Cork
- Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan Solicitors Expands their Fertility Law Advices