A female sex hormone produced by the ovaries. Oestrogen is responsible for the development of the secondary feminine sex characteristics, which include breasts, rounded hips, and pubic hair. Together with progesterone, oestrogen regulates the changes that occur with each monthly period and prepares the uterus for pregnancy.
- Circle Surrogacy to hold consultations with prospective parents in Dublin on 8th and 9th September 2018
- New meeting dates September to November 2018
- New groups for Men and Pregnancy/Parenting after Fertility Treatment
- Fertility information evening Institut Marques Clane
- NISIG issues response to RTE Drivetime segment on Donor Conception