Mumps is an acute viral illness and usually presents with inflammation of the salivary glands, particularly the parotid glands (salivary glands near the ears). This illness can also cause inflammation of other tissues, most frequently the covering and substance of the central nervous system (meningoencephalitis), next the pancreas (pancreatitis) and especially after adolescence, the ovary (oophoritis) and the testis (orchitis). The mature testis is particularly susceptible to damage from mumps which can lead to infertility.
- Institut Marquès launch the first national study of sperm in Ireland
- NISIG Support Meetings Calendar Updated for 2019
- DCNI meeting and event dates for 2019
- PKHL Solicitors to hold Surrogacy and Fertility Law Legal Advice Clinic 12th December in Cork
- Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan Solicitors Expands their Fertility Law Advices