Mumps is an acute viral illness and usually presents with inflammation of the salivary glands, particularly the parotid glands (salivary glands near the ears). This illness can also cause inflammation of other tissues, most frequently the covering and substance of the central nervous system (meningoencephalitis), next the pancreas (pancreatitis) and especially after adolescence, the ovary (oophoritis) and the testis (orchitis). The mature testis is particularly susceptible to damage from mumps which can lead to infertility.
- Circle Surrogacy to hold private consultations in Dublin March 13-14th
- The Surrogacy & Fertility Law team from Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan invite you to a Surrogacy Information Evening in Galway 21st February
- NISIG Dublin General Support Meeting February 16th 2019
- NISIG Support Group Meeting in Cork February 8th 2019
- NISIG holds Family Conversations: Donor Talks February 3rd 2019 in Dublin