The Midland Regional Hospital, Portlaoise, will be having their Service of Remembrance on Sunday 14th October at 3pm in St Peter and St Paul’s Church, Portlaoise. This is a service of remembrance of all babies who have died and all pregnancy losses, however recent, however long ago.
- Institut Marquès launch the first national study of sperm in Ireland
- NISIG Support Meetings Calendar Updated for 2019
- DCNI meeting and event dates for 2019
- PKHL Solicitors to hold Surrogacy and Fertility Law Legal Advice Clinic 12th December in Cork
- Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan Solicitors Expands their Fertility Law Advices