A procedure whereby immature sperm is aspirated from the epidydimis. This is done in cases where the man has had a vasectomy or in men who are born without the vas deferens (the duct that transports sperm from the epidydimis into the ejaculate). Sperm extracted this way can only fertilize the egg if the ICSI procedure is used.
- Circle Surrogacy to hold consultations with prospective parents in Dublin on 8th and 9th September 2018
- New meeting dates September to November 2018
- New groups for Men and Pregnancy/Parenting after Fertility Treatment
- Fertility information evening Institut Marques Clane
- NISIG issues response to RTE Drivetime segment on Donor Conception