A procedure whereby immature sperm is aspirated from the epidydimis. This is done in cases where the man has had a vasectomy or in men who are born without the vas deferens (the duct that transports sperm from the epidydimis into the ejaculate). Sperm extracted this way can only fertilize the egg if the ICSI procedure is used.
- Westmeath Fine Gael Candidate speaks about being a surrogate
- Lunchtime Live with Ciara Kelly focuses on infertility the week of 27th May
- Together FM to speak with NISIG Saturday June 1st at 1pm
- POSTPONED – NISIG Surrogacy Support Group Meeting 29th June 2019
- NISIG Support Group Meeting in Dublin 22nd June 2019