A procedure whereby immature sperm is aspirated from the epidydimis. This is done in cases where the man has had a vasectomy or in men who are born without the vas deferens (the duct that transports sperm from the epidydimis into the ejaculate). Sperm extracted this way can only fertilize the egg if the ICSI procedure is used.
- Circle Surrogacy to hold private consultations in Dublin March 13-14th
- The Surrogacy & Fertility Law team from Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan invite you to a Surrogacy Information Evening in Galway 21st February
- NISIG Dublin General Support Meeting February 16th 2019
- NISIG Support Group Meeting in Cork February 8th 2019
- NISIG holds Family Conversations: Donor Talks February 3rd 2019 in Dublin