A procedure whereby immature sperm is aspirated from the epidydimis. This is done in cases where the man has had a vasectomy or in men who are born without the vas deferens (the duct that transports sperm from the epidydimis into the ejaculate). Sperm extracted this way can only fertilize the egg if the ICSI procedure is used.
- Institut Marquès launch the first national study of sperm in Ireland
- NISIG Support Meetings Calendar Updated for 2019
- DCNI meeting and event dates for 2019
- PKHL Solicitors to hold Surrogacy and Fertility Law Legal Advice Clinic 12th December in Cork
- Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan Solicitors Expands their Fertility Law Advices