A procedure whereby immature sperm is aspirated from the epidydimis. This is done in cases where the man has had a vasectomy or in men who are born without the vas deferens (the duct that transports sperm from the epidydimis into the ejaculate). Sperm extracted this way can only fertilize the egg if the ICSI procedure is used.
- Contemporary Issues in Family Formation – Conference Friday September 1st 2017
- Congratulations Clare on completing the VHI Dublin Mini Marathon!
- Surrogacy highlighted on Today with Sean O’Rourke
- Cancelled – Surrogacy Meeting Saturday 1st July
- The both of us are his daddies – three surrogacy stories shared in the Irish Times