A procedure whereby immature sperm is aspirated from the epidydimis. This is done in cases where the man has had a vasectomy or in men who are born without the vas deferens (the duct that transports sperm from the epidydimis into the ejaculate). Sperm extracted this way can only fertilize the egg if the ICSI procedure is used.
- Midland Regional Hospital Portlaoise Service of Remembrance 14th October
- DCN Ireland to host meeting Sunday 14th October in Malahide
- Miscarriage Association Annual Service of Remembrance 11th November
- NISIG General Support Meeting on October 20th
- Becoming a Family with the Help of a Donor on 10th November, 2018