Post-ovulatory phase of the menstrual cycle. The corpus luteum produces progesterone, which causes the uterine lining to thicken and this supports the implantation and growth of the embryo.
- Circle Surrogacy to hold consultations with prospective parents in Dublin on 8th and 9th September 2018
- New meeting dates September to November 2018
- New groups for Men and Pregnancy/Parenting after Fertility Treatment
- Fertility information evening Institut Marques Clane
- NISIG issues response to RTE Drivetime segment on Donor Conception