Circle Surrogacy will be holding private in-person consultations with prospective parents on Saturday 8th September and Sunday 9th September, 2018. The free consultations include a 2-3 hour in-person meeting with an attorney and a process consultant, an overview of the program and agency protocols and an opportunity to ask any questions in a private setting. To request a consultation, please see the link below.
- Support Meetings will be held on-line during these uncertain times. Cork Meeting 03-Apr-2020 at 20:00 will be the initial support meeting to go on-line. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting details.
- Why Clinics are taking a precautionary approach on IVF treatments during the Covid-19 outbreak.
- YOUR SURROGACY JOURNEY IN IRELAND
- The Late, Late Show (28-Feb-2020) interview with Rosanna Davison
- The issuing of PPS numbers to couples returning to Ireland from Ukraine with their child born through surrogacy