Sites with chat rooms/forums
Other useful sites/Organisations
- Adoption Authority of Ireland
- Department of Foreign Affairs (surrogacy information)
- Department of Health
- Donor Conception Network
- Ectopic Pregnancy Foundation UK
- Endometriosis Association of Ireland
- Growing Families (formerly Families Through Surrogacy)
- Fertility Europe
- Fertility Network UK
- Irish Fertility Counsellors Association
- Miscarriage Association of Ireland
- National Women’s Council of Ireland (NWCI)
Just to remind you, we are providing our support meetings during Covid-19 on line, please see social media (instagram and Facebook) or email me at email@example.com for dates.
Short audio clip to describe the services NISIG provide
'I isolated myself. I was hard work to live with': One woman shares her emotional IVF journey...
In these very strange times where we are settling into our own new normal we have reached out to ask our members how they are coping with all these changes and uncertainty in their lives. Fertility issues impact your mental health so much and our current...
We have all heard what an emotional rollercoaster infertility is, and I can attest to that having riden that rollercoaster for far longer than I ever imagined and ever believed I could. In these strange times it is like there is suddenly a new section added to...