November 10th, in Belfast, Fertility Counseling Service (Northern Ireland) will be holding their conference, Becoming a Family with the Help of a Donor, for people thinking about/going through treatment with donation and those who have had successful treatment. Please see www.fertilitycounsellingserviceni.co.uk for more information and booking details.
- Institut Marquès launch the first national study of sperm in Ireland
- NISIG Support Meetings Calendar Updated for 2019
- DCNI meeting and event dates for 2019
- PKHL Solicitors to hold Surrogacy and Fertility Law Legal Advice Clinic 12th December in Cork
- Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan Solicitors Expands their Fertility Law Advices