November 10th, in Belfast, Fertility Counseling Service (Northern Ireland) will be holding their conference, Becoming a Family with the Help of a Donor, for people thinking about/going through treatment with donation and those who have had successful treatment. Please see www.fertilitycounsellingserviceni.co.uk for more information and booking details.
- Circle Surrogacy to hold private consultations in Dublin March 13-14th
- The Surrogacy & Fertility Law team from Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan invite you to a Surrogacy Information Evening in Galway 21st February
- NISIG Dublin General Support Meeting February 16th 2019
- NISIG Support Group Meeting in Cork February 8th 2019
- NISIG holds Family Conversations: Donor Talks February 3rd 2019 in Dublin