Temperature of the body at rest. A Basal Body Temperature chart is used to monitor the bodies’ natural rise in temperature after ovulation as a method of ovulation prediction or birth control.
- Contemporary Issues in Family Formation – Conference Friday September 1st 2017
- Congratulations Clare on completing the VHI Dublin Mini Marathon!
- Surrogacy highlighted on Today with Sean O’Rourke
- Cancelled – Surrogacy Meeting Saturday 1st July
- The both of us are his daddies – three surrogacy stories shared in the Irish Times