Chemicals produced by the body to fight or attack foreign substances entering the body. Normally they prevent infection. However, if they attack the sperm or foetus, they can cause infertility. Sperm antibodies may be made by either the man or the woman.
- Circle Surrogacy to hold private consultations in Dublin March 13-14th
- The Surrogacy & Fertility Law team from Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan invite you to a Surrogacy Information Evening in Galway 21st February
- NISIG Dublin General Support Meeting February 16th 2019
- NISIG Support Group Meeting in Cork February 8th 2019
- NISIG holds Family Conversations: Donor Talks February 3rd 2019 in Dublin