Chemicals produced by the body to fight or attack foreign substances entering the body. Normally they prevent infection. However, if they attack the sperm or foetus, they can cause infertility. Sperm antibodies may be made by either the man or the woman.
- Midland Regional Hospital Portlaoise Service of Remembrance 14th October
- DCN Ireland to host meeting Sunday 14th October in Malahide
- Miscarriage Association Annual Service of Remembrance 11th November
- NISIG General Support Meeting on October 20th
- Becoming a Family with the Help of a Donor on 10th November, 2018